Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, July 24, 2010

Learn Real English - AUTHENTIC CONVERSATIONS

I started to learn English a few weeks ago. I used Google translator and I learned phrase be phrase, I listened and I tried to speak. Now I can speak a little and I can understand a lot of people when they speak. Now I try to understand new words directly only with english explanations with this dictionary: Cambridge Dictionary Online. But...

I discovered now this amazing website: Learn Real English. I saw that this people present exactly the mothode which I used, maybe with some small differents.

So I was very amayzed when I discovered it. Because it is exactly methode which I used it for learn English.

I think the best thing for you is to read and listen these 7 rules for Learn Real English.


But, I can add a new point to these rules. I think If you can practice, read with somebody, not only yourself, I think you can practice in very pleasant... time.

So, now just listen these rules. We can speak about these rules. I like very much.

See you.

Seven Rules for learning REAL ENGLISH:

If you have Second Life avatar you can teleport here, very closer for my office:

A Free Resource & Open Community For Virtual World Language Learning

Don't have Second Life ? Get started, it's free!


Cata Charisma - in Second Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!