Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Get paid to read articles!

Looking for online job or activity I found this website. I am really happy because I can read articles and I can earn money for that. It is amazing for me. It is useful because I practice English and I can learn about very interesting things. I can choose my tips of interests and I will receive very good articles about them. In plus I can rate these articles, it is really fun. More fun it is when I see that I can even make some money reading articles. That it is really cool! You too can do it if you join at this website. So, I wish for you to have fun and learn interesting things. You will be paid for that! It is great!

Just click here and start:
Get paid to read articles

p.s. August 27, 2011

Now after awhile I am sure that there is no money. You can join to read for practicing English if you want. First I was able to read 15 articles by day. Now after few months I joined everyday and I don’t received any article to rate for paying. I don’t delete this post because there you can find nice articles about more interest. Don’t think about money from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!