Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, December 18, 2010

Write articles for reading

I love to read aloud, but now I think about writing books, articles for reading. I saw that it is very important environment, Second Life it is great for that. Now I think that it is very important, too, to feel good about text, about what you read. Some people told me about conversations. For me it is hard yet. I think reading it is more useful then simple conversations. Some time I believe that are important both. Then I will start to learn how I can write very nice articles, or even stories for reading in Reading Circles, or even between friends. I love any ideas from you, but please don’t give me links, websites or something like these stuffs. I love to be contacted and to speak directly. I hope our language skills will improve faster if we will have more fun. Thank you to all my friends!

Cata

1 comment:

  1. I must appreciate you for the information you have shared.I find this information very useful and it has considerably saved my time.thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!