Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Monday, January 3, 2011

How The Families Can Help Each Other

    Now we are passing though economic crises. It’s true that we need money for a lot of things, but as I see it we can make a lot of things for free. All of us can subscribe to one internet connection and be together around somebody. Even families who are not all together by internet, in conferences meetings, can be around Christmas Days for example. 

    Now people can offer for free and receive for free useful things like language classes or other scientific activities. I think about education, free education. Then I think about teachers. They need jobs; they need to be paid for doing something. 

    We can listen to stories at our home without traveling long distance. We can keep our children safe, in our garden, or in little village with a good internet connection, laptops and others devices. Who knows what will happen in future?  Maybe we will not need to go to schools far away from home. 

    I also think about socialization. How will we socialize? I love to read stories with my family, in voice aloud. Between paragraphs we can stop and talk about anything, or about subject from the text. We can have more emphasis online. We can try to play like actors, even. I am sure that you too love to read stories with your kids. 
      I think about our kids, and our families. Often at schools, on the street, on the internet we see a lot of bad things. Every time I thought that families who love each other can make a better world. Then I started to study English, to know more about world. After just 3 months I discovered a big world, not only one country. Then I was sure that I can help more people to do same. 

      We can have in our houses, our families very nice studying moments. We can study with pleasure, don’t make boring homework. Because of internet we can use a lot opportunities to make fun any study time. For example, you can sit down in your bed, listen your partner, colleague, teacher, and feel good reading. I saw that a lot of people spend years to study a language, and yet they can’t speak. I was surprised, why? 

      Then I discovered that fun is important in our lives. I think about how we can help each other, in our families, at our home to make studies interesting with fun, and to have pleasant time to study. I think, for example, how the kids can have fun to practice language in their own room, to read together stories, to speak about anything.
        Every time I want, and I am sure that you too want, to be with your family together. Today we can even have a job from our house, from home. I think all the time about readers’ job. We can read stories for our kids or for others, or even between us, like adults. Then we will be closer, and we can build strong society, with more family’s friends. 

        Now I know that we need to know to educate ourselves, to do something for a better world, to be happier everyday, with our kids, friends, teachers, and partners. We can become a huge family far away from the money oriented world which focuses on only buying and selling things!


            See you!



              p.s. You can listen and download this text from www.virtlantis.com

              No comments:

              Post a Comment

              Practice English for free there!

              Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


              Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

              You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!