Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, February 19, 2011

Learning with Technology

Hi everyone,

I found hundred webpage sites where you can practice, learn, study, have conversations. I discover the most useful thing is direct conversation, online. I listened to podcasts, youtube, movie on great webpage sites but in short time a was bored. Why? Because there are nobody. You can’t stop records and ask people anything. In short time you will feel alone and bored.

Any technology in the world can’t replace human being. We need to socialize, to laugh, to make jokes, to have conversations, have opinions.
Then I discovered Second Life and 3D environments. There we can have text and audio socializations and the most wonderful thing we can build an avatar, a character. Even it is just a little doll, we can see a person, a character who look at us, speak at us, some like body language, virtual body language.

For anybody the best technology is 3D environment and direct contact with people with voice. There are a lot of things to say. Now I will stop here to say that 3D environments are the most useful for studying a lot of things not only languages.

See you, soon!
Cata!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree with you. I teach English online and in my classes, I hold live Conversations with students using Audio-visual aids.

    ReplyDelete

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!