Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Teaching for free is a …

Few days ago I heard that we live in a business world. Then somebody said that the best method to learn is teaching others.

I think about you. How much do you like to teach others. I think not to much. To be honest I love to teach. Then think about learning. You want to learn, to study. Your goal is to study yourself. Some people can do it. I thought that for me will be easiest to do it. It is not.

Now I want to improve to pass highest levels. I have hundred online resources. To be honest Google has hundred information about anything. For some of them I added some links on my page. I look for grammar, for translations and I really want to like to study them.

If you are an English Teacher it is possible to teach for free. Then if it is for free I’ll feel forced to do something for you, for free. Your time can be your money. Then will don’t be for free. There is a strange situation.

I am sure that depends of the each person. Some of them love to teach for free, to help others. Others ask a lot of money. We need to find the answers somewhere in the middle.

You are not an English teacher and you like to study.You search for others who like to study. Somehow we can help each other. You’ll teach me and I’ll teach you. For basic knowledge it is ok. For highest levels we need teachers.

I am not sure about that right now. Me too I want to be an English teacher in the future. Now I think if is ok to be for free, for very cheap price or an expensive English teacher.

For awhile I think just how we can help each other. I’ll be online every day to listen to you and to read together. Now I want just to improve my English. You can do it with me, too.

Who know ?

Cata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!