Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, July 23, 2011

Practice English in Real Life

On this morning I woke up and I saw one of my old friends who practiced a little English with me on my first days of English .
Now I am  really happy to see this very nice example how to practice English. Never real contact can be replaced by internet or technology. I am sure if we, all will be able to be in some groups like this one will be  much better for all of us to learn how to communicate.
I want to see a world without technology, internet, mobile phones and so on for a few days. I want to see how the people can communicate without radio, phones, TV, internet and so on. We all need to back to the our natural stile to communicate.
I think we must to do that. To discover again ourselves in very natural ways.
Thank you Dennis for this very nice example. Hope people over the world can enjoy on this kind of practice. I really like it.
And for everyone :
Just make a little time to see the next video.

Thank you all for watching.


A Day in the life from Dennis Newson on Vimeo.


1 comment:

  1. Cata,

    Thank you so much for embedding this in your blog. Viewing this video again after 20 years I was delighted to notice how several students got lost in the discussion. They were not "doing English", they were not practising grammar and vocabulary. They were discussion a topic that caught their interest - in English. Dennis

    ReplyDelete

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!