Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Sunday, July 31, 2011

Practicing English on skype rooms

Just few days ago I discovered these kind of practice using skype. You can call of these
contacts then to type, the code from dialpad as six numbers and # (pound).


You can try it anytime, 24/24 , maybe there will be somebody talking,
practicing English.


Call one of skype contacts
freeconferencing
freeconferencing.0075
freeconferencing.0900
freeconferencing.7124320075
freeconferencing.7124320900
freeconferencing.8000
freeconferencing.com



Amirah's class Wednesdays,Thursdays,Fridays-720980#  at 9:30 am PDT;
Jim's class  Monday to Sunday - 341821#  at 9 pm PDT;
Teacher Monkey’s class  Saturday - 576064# at  7 am PDT and 7 pm PDT;  

When the lady will speak you need to open dialpad and to add one of these codes: 72090# for Amirah's class, 341821# for Mister Jim's class and 576064# for Teacher Monkey's class.

Some people asked me what mean pound, when the lady speak. So, pound is this sign #.


There you can see more about skype english activities: Skype activity for English learners, join us :)


I hope that all these information are very useful for people who want to practice English
with some english native speaker teachers.

I used PDT time because I use a lot Second Life and there is used this time, same like in my own google calendar on the right side on my blog.

There you can see one example how the dialpad look when you need to introduce the code followed by pound (#).


See you soon.
Cata



Contact Skype Rooms
Now I have my own room there: 
freeconferencing.7124320900 
code: 154915#


I am not sure yet about skedule. I think will be useful when somebody want to join without to share them skype id. Only the moderator, like me on this room, can see who are there by skype id. Could be great for kids, I think, to be controled, moderate, and so on.

If there you have a new version of skype take a look there to see how to open dialpad. I saw that some people don't know to open it. Just take a look there: Dial-pad-access

And there I found an explanation about how to open a dial-pad keyboard on skype new versions.

Actually today my Skype for Windows offered the option to update to 5.5.0.113 (which I accepted). You need to activate the Dial Pad once in a Skype-to-Skype call by going to" Call | Show Dial Pad" in the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!