Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, August 27, 2011

Reading practice with Cata on WizIQ

Every Saturday I read with friends on WizIQ online platform. All the time I try new experiences because there come new people. Today was a great reading time. Some of my friends know already how I move the page, how I use marks, and so on. I’’ll try to be there on every weekend to read.
First, when I started I thought is ok just to read. Now I changed a little and I try to answer to the questions. I saw that could be very useful for all of us to explain something. If you know about the question you can give us a hand of help or even you can listen my answers. I really like to be corrected from you, all.
Now at the final of each reading time I keep the last 10 minutes, more or less, to talk about session. There you can give me ideas, can ask me some questions and we can improve our reading practice.
I love to listen there more accents. For example today I listen to you, my friends, more accents: indians, chinese, russian, accents. I really think that we all need to keep our native accent. If there is a clear English and we can understand each other will be great to keep our native accents. The world will be more colored and beautiful. Like in the nature where are many kinds of flowers. I don’t believe that in the nature will be only red flowers will be great.
If you have some questions or ideas how to improve our reading practice on Saturdays will be great to receive it from you there, on WizIq or there on my blog.
Take a look to see my  Reading Practice classes on WizIQ for Saturdays.  You can read on it information about class to see what about I’ll prepair to read next week. I want to say that all the time I try to offer English practice times for free. Do you think is ok ?
Take a look there:

See you soon!
Cata

1 comment:

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!