Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

Good luck with your English!


Cata



Monday, October 31, 2011

Elite Learning - The Stylish Way To Learn English

Usually I look for any free online resources to study, to learn, to teach English. Today I was contacted from a lady who gave me this link and her offer. I believe will be nice for people to study is this way. Me to I wish to be able to join on this way to study. I wrote this message for people who can join on this kind of way to study. Good Luck!

Just take a look: Elite Learning - The Stylish Way To Learn English

I hope to talk with you soon!

Cata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

Listen to English - learn English! : podcasts

Virtual Romania