Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Thursday, March 29, 2012

Cypris Chat - What is Second Life and virtual worlds? 2011

Many times people ask me to introduce them in Second Life. I've told them about help menu, requirements, how to use and they asked me again.
Now I think more about useful movies, links, so on. I strongly believe if you want to learn what is Second Life, how to use it so on you have just use it and learn step by step.
There is another good way to show in just 6 minutes what is Second Life.  If you have more questions I'll be happy to answer and to help you to understand fast first steps in using Second Life.
I'll be happy to show you how can be a virtual world useful for education and more specific for learning a new language.



Good luck with your English!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!