Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Sunday, April 8, 2012

Free eBooks for reading in groups

Hello everyone,
Today I want to tell you about reading books. If for beginners and intermediates is nice to read together, each of us a little story or a paragraph I believe to improve listening skills and fluency in English is good te read a little long time. For that reason I think we can start Reading Clubs for advanced and intermediates speakers, learners.
For that reason I want to share with you this great website Free-Ebooks, from wich we can have an electronic free book and read together from it.

On this path I am thinking now how to start spontaneus reading clubs or skeduled one. I have not yet enough free time, time nowadays is so expensive good, jocking.

A good example of a reading club or something like that is   SEANCHAI LIBRARY in Second Life. You can go there to listen people reading for an hour beautiful stories. I believe we can organize this kind of reading online too.

For that reason I believe we can take some books for free and to follow the reader. I believe the best way to improve English or any language is to listen and follow the text same time.

Same time I believe that reading long books or stories can help us to fight antistress, antidepressions. Or simple we can feel good. For people who really love to improve theyr knowledge, like to study I think is a good way.

My self I love to study more, more and more. It became a good habit for me and I believe is good for you too.

Please ask me anything about that. Your questions can give me more ideas to talk, to write to keep going good ways to improve English, general or speciffic knowledge.

I prefer to read now books about self improvement. If you like too same domain maybe we can read together for an hour when we are free both. Hope to hear you soon reading for an hour, jocking.

Please click here Free eBooks and take your favorit book. Try to read it in voice.

Hope to talk to you soon!

Cata

No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!