Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stories For Reading Circles


Hi there,

Now I discovered Dropbox a few days ago. Now I can put there some examples about my reading. One of my favorite books to use in reading circles was "Bronze" from Bookworms Club. I believe there is a good idea how to improve your English. If you can get this book maybe we can use it together on our reading practice.

The first story from this book I recorded there and you can listen to me reading it. If you like it maybe we can find each other online to read in voice more stories, books, so on.

Maybe if our reading circle will grow up we'll have all these books to use it on our reading circles.

I hope to listen to you, too, soon reading stories in voice.

Cata

If you wish to make an Dropbox accounnt just click there : Dropbox.

There you can find the book: Reading Circle - Bronze

You can listen to me there: Cata reading a story.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!