Loading...

Reading Aloud with Cata

Hello everyone!
If you really believe that reading aloud could help you to improve your spoken English, pronuciation, reading and listening skills feel free to contact me by skype id: catamari2006 or Second Life avatar name: Cata Charisma.

Feel free to find your favorite book, to open it and to read from it.
We can listen to each other performing from an eBook, website, news, so on.

You can find there books I have on my kindle:

Cata's Kindle Library

Good luck with your English!


Cata




Saturday, July 28, 2012

Do you have a message, a product or a service?

Few minutes ago I was watching this guy: Brendon Burchard. How I just said on my first 100 words series post we have to understand deeper each word. Now I use to listen to Brendon because of his spoken English. . There is a great message in the content.

I believe each of us can create something good to improve our lives, to change our lives in a good way. Following his ideas I am sure you can change yourself and can help us to understand deeper how better can be our lives on earth.

If you want to improve your English you can contact me and we can do it together. I belive knowing better a new language is a good tool for improving our lives, our views over the world. That can become, I hope, my service or product. I will try to be my best in educational field.

You can click here and listen to Brendon showing us how to share or sale our ideas. 
"You just have to find your way to creat a service or product." is one of the sentences from Brendon speach.
Another important things of Brendon work is : you have to find a way to add value in people lives, to have a good and valuable message for people over the world. 

Click here to listen the text above!

See you soon!
Cata


No comments:

Post a Comment

Practice English for free there!

Cata Charisma Deutsch Lernen


Here I started to study English. You can do it for free. Just go in Cypris Chat - Virtual World English Learning Community in Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!

You can teleport in Virtlantis a free resource and open community of practice for language learners and teachers in the virtual worlds of Second Life. Don't have Second Life? Get started, it's free!